Corona is an island kingdom and the birthplace of Rapunzel in the 2010 animated feature film Tangled.
Places of interestEdit
- The Castle: This is the home of Queen Arianna and King Frederic, their daughter Rapunzel and later, their son-in-law Flynn Rider.
- The Village: The village is the area where the actual residents live in Corona. The city surrounds the castle on the island.
- The Market Place: It is in this area that Rapunzel and Flynn explore and dance.
- The Sea: Where the residents on boats release the floating lanterns on Rapunzel's birthday every year and where Rapunzel and Eugene witness the lanterns during the song "I See the Light".
- The Prison: The Prison where Flynn was held until he was to be hung. Flynn remains here until five Pub Thugs and Maximus help him escape.
- The Chapel: The Chapel is the place where Rapunzel and Eugene get married.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.